Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Lake Isle of Innisfree (이니스프리 호수섬)


 <William Butler Yeats>


I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,

And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made;

Nine bean rows will I have there, a hive for the honey bee,

And live alone in the bee-loud glade.

And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow,

Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings:

There midnight's all a glimmer, and noon a purple glow,

And evening full of the linnet's wings.


I will arise and go now, for always night and day

I hear the lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore!

While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavement grey,

I hear it in the deep heart's core.

이니스프리 호수섬

 <윌리엄 버틀러
예이츠>


나 일어나 지금 가리, 이니스프리로 가리.
가지 얽고 진흙 발라 조그만 초가집 지어,아홉 이랑 콩밭 일구어, 꿀벌 치면서
벌들 잉잉 우는 숲에 나 홀로 살리.거기 평화 깃들어,
고요히 날개 펴고,
귀뚜라미 우는 아침 노을 타고 평화는 오리.밤중조차 환하고, 낮엔 보랏빛 어리는 곳,
저녁에는 방울새 날개 소리 들리는 거기,나 일어나 지금 가리, 밤에나 또 낮에나
호수물 찰랑이는 그윽한 소리 듣노니

맨길에서나, 회색 포장 도로에 서있는 동안에도
가슴에 사무치는 물결 소리 듣노라.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment